It is sometimes said that your first million is the easiest and growth thereafter, is the hardest to achieve. This dinner is specifically for members looking to take their business to a new level, and achieve substantial growth, to push past the £5m barrier.
This dinner will aim to explore what needs to be put in place, to successfully achieve this growth and see the business through this period of change; including people, processes and what mental preparation is needed from the founder,
This dinner will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
- Building a senior team – Do you have the right team in place to allow you to step back and focus on strategy?
- Building your board – What support do you need? An advisor, NED, is it time to bring in a CEO?
- Company vision – Do all of your employees understand your vision and buy into it?
- Recruitment – How and where do you recruit people from, what should you be paying and how effective is your induction process?
- Values and culture – How do you reinforce your values and ensure your culture is embedded as the team continues to grow?
- Investment vs. organic growth – What are the potential pitfalls?
- Processes and technology – Do you have the right systems in place for scale?
- Client audit – Who contributes to your business growth and who is a potential drain on resources?
**Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder on the day of the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of a venue change.