It is sometimes said that your first million is the easiest, and the growth thereafter is the hardest to achieve. This event is specifically for members looking to take their business to the next level and achieve substantial and rapid growth. The evening will aim to explore what needs to be in place in order to successfully do this, including people and processes. This dinner will also explore what mental preparation is needed, from the founder, to see the business through this period of change.
If you are in a period of rapid growth, or have forecast substantial growth for your business next year then this is the event for you.
This dinner will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
- Investment vs. organic growth – what are the potential pitfalls of both?
- Company vision – do all of your employees understand this and buy into it?
- Processes and technology
- Recruitment – where do you find people, what should you pay, how good is your induction process?
- Managing culture change as the team grows
- Making yourself ‘redundant’ so that your focus is strategy
**Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder on the day of the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of a venue change.