Often monetary rewards are the main focus when deciding on incentives; however, money only motivates for a short period of time and can often become a de-motivator.
Incentivising staff is also often focused on the revenue generating staff within the business, as it is easy to measure performance, but to create a culture where your team perform and are motivated you need to ensure that all of your staff are being incentivised.
This event will look to explore the vast array of non-monetary incentives, and bonuses for all levels of staff.
Ensuring that the team around you are happy, will mean that retention is higher and recruitment may be easier due to the strong team culture created.
This dinner will explore, but is not limited to:
• What incentives your peers offer their teams; what has/hasn’t worked
• The most effective non-cash incentives that you can use
• What bonus schemes others use that you can learn from
• How to implement share schemes, who they motivate and when you should use them
• How often your incentives should be revised and how to ensure continuity
** Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder on the day of the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of venue change.