All entrepreneurs at some point in their journey look for mentors and coaches to help them excel and take their business to the next level.
Many often interchangeably use the two terms; however, each role has a very different approach and therefore a different outcome for the individual they work with.
Mentors are often peers and offer specific strategic and tactical advice, whereas typically a coach will not have an opinion on tactics and strategy, but instead work with you to help you come up with the right answer.
While each definition seems straight forward, there are some blurred lines and grey areas.
Finding the right coach or mentor is a very personal journey and this event aims to help you reach the right decision for yourself, based on your current needs.
This dinner will explore, but will not be limited to:
• The ‘real’ difference between coach and mentor
• The costs associated with each
• Ensuring you get the most from the relationship
• Knowing if you should have more than one coach/mentor and what the benefits would be from this
• Identifying what you really need
• Where to find potential coaches/mentors and how best to approach them
** Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder on the day of the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of venue change.