This dinner is aimed specifically at members who may be considering an exit in the future.
Whether you are planning to exit in the next 12 months, or the next 5 years, this event will explore what needs to happen from the moment you consider an exit, to the moment you leave the business.
We will be bringing together members who are looking to learn more about the exit process and what to expect, as well as those that have successfully gone through an exit in their own business to share their experiences.
This dinner will look to explore, but is not limited to:
• Personal sales expectations and are they realistic
• Aligning your personal plan with your plan for the business
• Knowing when your business is ready and what needs to be put in place before the process begins
• Understanding exactly what this process entails and how it differs depending on the type of sale
• Knowing who should be involved in the process – a NED, a FD or others
• How much involvement you, as the entrepreneur, have in the process?
• Knowing how open should you be with your team and how best to manage their perceptions
**Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder on the day of the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of a venue change.