However you view your first million in sales as a milestone, breaking the £5m barrier often requires a new mindset and approach – even if you’re achieving fast growth.
This roundtable event is designed specifically for members looking to take their business to the next level who are managing fast growth or looking to accelerate scale.
The evening will highlight what needs to be in place, including people and processes, to achieve your ambitions for growth.
During this dinner we will also explore the mental preparation needed from the founder to navigate the business through this period of change.
If you are in a period rapid growth, or have forecast substantial growth for your business next year, then this is the event for you.
This dinner will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
• Investment vs. organic growth – what are the advantages and potential pitfalls of both?
• Company vision – do all of your employees understand this and buy into it?
• Processes and technology to reduce cost and increase profitability
• Recruiting the right people, what you should pay them, and how to induct them to hit the ground running
• Managing cultural change as your team grows
• Helping your team step up so you can work on the business rather than in it
** Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder on the day of the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of venue change.