When a business first starts, the founder is the ‘sales team’, they are the ones who know the business inside out and know how to pitch it to different audiences.
However, as the business grows, it is impossible for one person to manage all the sales. The founder will ultimately be challenged with building a sales team, allowing them to step back and focus on the strategy, rather than the day-to-day.
This dinner will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
- Mentally preparing yourself to hand over the “lifeblood” of your business
- Creating a robust recruitment process to attract, recruit and retain the right sales people
- Sales tactics and training to ensure you get the best from your team
- Setting the right KPI’s and measures to ensure sales success
- Educating your clients to ensure that they are relying on the team and not you
**Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder on the day of the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of a venue change.