When a business reaches a certain stage, a new layer of management is necessary to take care of the day-to-day running and help manage the direction of the business.
As the entrepreneur, this gives you time to focus your energy on the top line strategy, ensuring business growth and increasing the value of the company that you have built.
Bringing in a new senior management team can mean taking time for you to get the structure and people right, but once in place, it can be revolutionary for your business.
It is important to review where the gaps are in your business, recognise the support you need and identify where you can promote those already in the business. Once this is all in place, you will be clearer on the hire you need to make.
This dinner will look to explore, but is not limited to:
• Selecting the right director
• How to incentivise or give bonuses for this level of employee
• Starting your recruitment process and what key skills to look for in a candidate
• KPIs, reporting and managing the delegation process
• Handovers and managing the temptation of “jumping back in”
• The time it takes before you should start to see results from senior hires
** Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder on the day of the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of venue change.