When you build, and lead a business, you wear every hat. As your business grows, so does your team and a layer of management is necessary to take care of the day-to-day running and drive business growth.
To ensure you can step back to focus on top line strategy, it is crucial that you are an expert in delegation.
One of the hallmarks of great leadership is effective delegation. By doing so, it develops people who are ultimately more fulfilled and productive, and for the business owner, delegating frees you to focus on strategy.
There is a critical distinction however, between delegating and abdicating, and it’s one that people struggle with.
This dinner will look to explore, but will not be limited to:
• The difference between delegation and abdication
• Identifying which tasks should be delegated to your senior team and why
• How to use delegation effectively, what the benefits are and how it can motivate and empower your team
• Teaching your team to manage up and setting reporting expectations so that you are confident things are moving forward
• Coaching your senior team to ensure they are also delegating in the most effective way
**Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder on the day of the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of a venue change.