There comes a time in the entrepreneurial journey when the founder needs to step away from the day-to-day operational side of the business, in order to focus on the strategic decisions that will take the business to the next level.
This dinner aims to explore how to enable your managers and senior leaders to step up so you can step back from the day-to-day running of the business. Whilst also covering the emotional journey you go on when stepping back from the business, the processes and formalities that need to be in place to allow you to do so and what you need to be seeing on a daily/monthly basis to keep your finger on the pulse.
This event will explore, but is not limited to:
• Identifying the skills your business needs to reach the next phase
• Understanding your strengths/weaknesses and what you enjoy
• The pros and cons of internal and external options
• Deciding who is best to coach the new MD/CEO into their role
• The process of setting objectives and how will you incentivise these into your team
**Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder on the day of the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of a venue change.