This dinner is aimed specifically at members who may be considering an exit in the future.
Whether you are planning to exit in the next 12 months, or the next 5 years, this event will explore what needs to happen from the moment you consider an exit to the moment you leave the business.
We will bring together members who are looking to learn more about the exit process and what to expect, and those that have successfully gone through an exit in their own business and can share their experiences.
This dinner will look to explore, but is not limited to:
- What are your sale expectations and are these realistic?
- Is your personal plan for future aligned with your plan for the business?
- Is the business ready? What needs to be in place before the process begins? E.g. do you have a team in place and are your contracts all secure?
- What is the process and how does it differ depending on the type of sale?
- Who should be involved in the process – a NED, a FD or others?
- How involved should you as the entrepreneur be in the process?
- How open should you be with your team and how do you manage their perceptions?
**Please note that our venues are subject to change; always refer to email reminders one week before the event and the text message reminder on the day of the event for the correct venue. Our website will also be updated in the event of a venue change.